March 7, 2018
Webcast of the Workshop on Women's Mental Health Across the Life Course through a Sex-Gender Lens
8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Register for the webcast | Agenda
Join the Committee on Population on March 7 for a webcast on a workshop that will explore how environmental, sociocultural, behavioral, and biological factors affect women's mental health across the life course and across different racial/ethnic groups.
The workshop will include sessions on:
- life course framing, population patterns, measurement, and methods;
- psychological and structural factors in women’s mental health;
- mental health over adolescence, mid-life, and later life;
- mental health care and policy; and
- an agenda for advancing women’s mental health over the life course.
Please feel free to share the webcast information with your colleagues. If you have questions about the event, please contact Mary Ghitelman.
This event is made possible with funding from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health.